It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:46 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Me again
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:22 pm 
=T.O.D=

Tod or not Tod Mr Trevor is Doggy :D and it's a pleasure to frager with you ;)

ps:Do not kill me too for my K/D :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:03 pm 

i vote yes! wait... thats too early isnt it :P

welcome back buddy :guns:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 pm 

Told you you'll be back m8 ;)
new you were a =T.O.D= at heart :D
Glad your back :guns: :guns: :bdance: :bdance:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 pm 
=T.O.D=

dog may i ask why you are leaving V.I.A?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:42 pm 
=T.O.D=

docdoobie wrote:

Of course you may...

I have left and told the ViA guys exactly the reason why.

It was all down to the times they were on if I am honest. I think I managed one Saturday afternoon when we all played together in a month. Most of the time I was on my own which is not a lot of fun...hence the regular visits to the TOD server! Also for some reason I never enjoyed playing on the ViA server, the balance always seemed screwed and the fun factor just was not there. They are all great guys though and I have not fallen out with anyone over this. I will still game with them from time to time and I'm sure they will continue joining on me.

At the tail end of BF3 I would estimate I spent 75% of my gaming time with Erratic due to the lack of interest/activity of the TOD clan in that game. He and a few others left (AG) to form their own clan and at the time it just felt the natural thing to do as the interest in the BF4 beta was also pretty non existent within TOD. In fact I honestly expected most of TOD were going to skip this game altogether and I always knew I would be getting it and playing it a lot.

But it never really worked out, I still spent most of my time playing on the TOD server anyway and generally just missed playing with you lot...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:11 pm 

glad to see u back dog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:05 pm 

death-or-glory wrote:
But it never really worked out, I still spent most of my time playing on the TOD server anyway and generally just missed playing with you lot...

Which has to be the best reason to reapply :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:13 pm 
=T.O.D=

death-or-glory wrote:
docdoobie wrote:

Of course you may...

I have left and told the ViA guys exactly the reason why.

It was all down to the times they were on if I am honest. I think I managed one Saturday afternoon when we all played together in a month. Most of the time I was on my own which is not a lot of fun...hence the regular visits to the TOD server! Also for some reason I never enjoyed playing on the ViA server, the balance always seemed screwed and the fun factor just was not there. They are all great guys though and I have not fallen out with anyone over this. I will still game with them from time to time and I'm sure they will continue joining on me.

At the tail end of BF3 I would estimate I spent 75% of my gaming time with Erratic due to the lack of interest/activity of the TOD clan in that game. He and a few others left (AG) to form their own clan and at the time it just felt the natural thing to do as the interest in the BF4 beta was also pretty non existent within TOD. In fact I honestly expected most of TOD were going to skip this game altogether and I always knew I would be getting it and playing it a lot.

agreed i have had many a game with you since you left and if im honest enjoyed them to! my opinion of gaming is fun, im not to fussed about k/d, certainly not fussed about accuracy, i shoot they fall ( admittedly i do so more then they do if i was that fussed about k/d) but fall they do and to me that is all that matters.

as to your reasons for re-apply/leaving V.I.A, ill agree with you once again, things did go stale towards the end of bf3 so understand your reason for leaving! As for playing on the V.I.A server i shall take you word for it and im not brave enough to venture into a game with those more accurate than me ( ok i looked at it the other day and was shocked by how low it was hahahaha i guess i spray and prey) and again ill agree with you on the activity front i for one mainly play when someone from TOD is on very rarely do i game alone unless im in a racing game! also prefer to be talking in ts with squad m8s makes for a better game

but now we are here, and the month of baby tag hunting is upon us, i for one shall look forward to gaming with you maybe even share a laugh on ts
happy hunting !! :guns: :guns:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 pm 

welcome back

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:16 pm 

you sure your not female with the way you change your mind lol.

welcome back dog time to get on and get some d.o.g. tags

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next