It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:37 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Posts: 21
Real Name: Pat Gaunt

Game Name: patgaunt1 (used to be relic222 but BF3 seems to want to use my Origin username...)

Location: England

Skill Level (1=worse, 10=Best): 6?

Previous Clans(If any): =T.O.D=

What made you leave your last Clan?(Again if any): Everyone stopped playing 2142 and work got busy so I didn't have the time.

How did you hear of us?: Met Jemiol first, all the way back in the 2142 days. Eventually I was asked to join.

How often do you play?: 1-3 times per week

What benefits will you give the Clan?: My previous role was computing knowledge so I suppose I could offer that again.

What do you like about our Clan?: Got on well with the original guys, looking forward to meeting the new guys.

Comments: For those who don't know me I joined TOD way back in the 2142 days. I think there were only about 6 people at the time. I used to be a very active player on 2142 but didn't really get on with the BF3 beta so decided not to buy they game. I eventually faded away from TOD, didn't officially leave, just stopped gaming and checking the forums. I recently got BF3 as part of the Humble Bundle and decided to give it another go, I haven't played any FPS's for a while and it rekindled my love of BF. I'm looking to get BF4 but probably not at launch although that could all change once people start telling me how awesome it is... I currently work away from home for 3 days each week so I don't have a huge amount of time to play but tend to get on a few times per week on evenings or weekends. Finally, since leaving I got married :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 pm
Posts: 980
Another married man. I recently joined that club myself as well :)

I remember you from the 2142 days, I think you were starting to fade out then though. It's good to see you back again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1308
Relic's back !! :D
Yea I remember back then relic :D
skeeba saying to me " hi man you want to join our clan " I said " how much will it cost me " Nothin as we are a roaming clan !!" so i joined . At the time it was just me and captain magic as a duo playing 2142 .
i think there was skeebs , pete , crack , bobeck , and jem in it when i joined =T.O.D=, I think you and me joined around the same time
been long time since 2142 but they were great days !! and I still love that game :D
ill see you on the battlefield dude with your tags in my hand once again ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 pm
Posts: 371
Location: East Sussex, UK
wolfy is in with the banter straight away! welcome back to the forums man i am assuming your trial will go well and i will see you on the field soon enough either way :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Posts: 21
LordOfKaos wrote:
Another married man. I recently joined that club myself as well :)

I remember you from the 2142 days, I think you were starting to fade out then though. It's good to see you back again.


I remember you joining but as you say I wasn't very active at that point, used to just drop in every now and then. Been married for 14 months now, just shows how long I've been away!

wolverine101st wrote:
Relic's back !! :D
Yea I remember back then relic :D
skeeba saying to me " hi man you want to join our clan " I said " how much will it cost me " Nothin as we are a roaming clan !!" so i joined . At the time it was just me and captain magic as a duo playing 2142 .
i think there was skeebs , pete , crack , bobeck , and jem in it when i joined =T.O.D=, I think you and me joined around the same time
been long time since 2142 but they were great days !! and I still love that game :D
ill see you on the battlefield dude with your tags in my hand once again ;)


Had pretty much exactly the same experience, used to just play with Rebirth until TOD turned up and invited us to join. You were there just before us so my estimate of 6 must have been pretty close! I still think the 2142 days were my favourite gaming memories, was always someone online to play with and I was on top of my game. Good luck trying to steal my tags, I'll be ready ;)

SlowHandSam wrote:
wolfy is in with the banter straight away! welcome back to the forums man i am assuming your trial will go well and i will see you on the field soon enough either way :)


Look forward to gaming with you, I haven't played multiplayer with anyone I know in ages so it'll be nice to get back into squad play.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm
Posts: 1129
Location: Cork, Ireland
welcome back bud let me be the one doing the honours

your 1 month trial starts today please ware baby =t.o.d= tags
try to be active as much as possible both on forums and TS

see u in the game bud :guns:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Posts: 21
Jemiol wrote:
welcome back bud let me be the one doing the honours

your 1 month trial starts today please ware baby =t.o.d= tags
try to be active as much as possible both on forums and TS

see u in the game bud :guns:


Cheers Jem, do we still have a =T.O.D= server? If so I'll add it to favourites when I next play. I doubt I'll be on before the weekend but hopefully will get some game time in then.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm
Posts: 1129
Location: Cork, Ireland
relic222 wrote:
Jemiol wrote:
welcome back bud let me be the one doing the honours

your 1 month trial starts today please ware baby =t.o.d= tags
try to be active as much as possible both on forums and TS

see u in the game bud :guns:


Cheers Jem, do we still have a =T.O.D= server? If so I'll add it to favourites when I next play. I doubt I'll be on before the weekend but hopefully will get some game time in then.

not any more bud, we dropped it about a month ago, we'll defo have BF4 one
I should have some gaming time over the weekend i'll jump on if I see u on battlelog

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Yorkshire man in London
Welcome Relic
Cheers for putting the application in looks like TOD welcomed you back with open arms and made some new TOD buddies nice one.

Have you thought about War Thunder yet.

Anyway hope you have a good time back in the clan as you had previously. See you in the skies or in the field of battle.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Relic222 Application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:44 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 891
Location: cambridgeshire
welcome back relic

oh goody a chance to get some more tags yum yum

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net