It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you want/can you participate in a TOD tournament? How would you like it to be?
Poll ended at Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 pm
Yes, I want and can participate in a future TOD tournament of awesomeness! 47%  47%  [ 15 ]
No, I'm a scrub and I don't want to and can't be a part of this silly business. 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Since I want an awesome TOD tournament to take place I want it to be INF only. 28%  28%  [ 9 ]
Since I'm going to be part of this awesome TOD tournament I want it to be with vehicles. 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 32
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 am 
=T.O.D=
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:48 am
Posts: 357
Location: In a galaxy far far away... (Bergen, NO)
Jemiol wrote:
how about 8:30 pm


Well nobody seems to be against 8:30 pm tomorrow, I'll try to be on TS earlier though

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm
Posts: 697
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
I'm sure I could make 8:30 tonight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1310
should be there guys .. :guns: :guns: :guns:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:23 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 892
Location: cambridgeshire
should be there

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Posts: 1310
I want revenge :guns: :guns: :guns:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:44 am 
=T.O.D=
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:48 am
Posts: 357
Location: In a galaxy far far away... (Bergen, NO)
Well, wolfy, matt, killeandy, orick and pete each get awarded a friendship cookie for actually showing up xD DoG can get half a cookie, he did say he probably wouldn't be on, but that's it. No cookies for the others :nono:

I'll come up with a way to plan this out better next time, I'm not giving up on this just yet :hbang:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:14 am 
=T.O.D=
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm
Posts: 103
Sorry for not show up :( Was buying a car yesterday and come back after 23.00 hr and Jemiol was with me. But will be there next week if anything will happen :guns:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm
Posts: 697
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
6ungnir wrote:
Well, wolfy, matt, killeandy, orick and pete each get awarded a friendship cookie for actually showing up xD DoG can get half a cookie, he did say he probably wouldn't be on, but that's it. No cookies for the others :nono:

I'll come up with a way to plan this out better next time, I'm not giving up on this just yet :hbang:

We'll get it on the go soon mate, should we postpone it until next week or in 2 weeks time?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:26 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 892
Location: cambridgeshire
Bobek83 wrote:
Sorry for not show up :( Was buying a car yesterday and come back after 23.00 hr and Jemiol was with me. But will be there next week if anything will happen :guns:


hope jem wasnt helping you pick a car scared to see what he would have talked you in to lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: Cork, Ireland
I'll do my best to be there for the next tourney

killieandy wrote:
Bobek83 wrote:
Sorry for not show up :( Was buying a car yesterday and come back after 23.00 hr and Jemiol was with me. But will be there next week if anything will happen :guns:


hope jem wasnt helping you pick a car scared to see what he would have talked you in to lol

he picked it him self I was just making sure that it's not a pile of shit :lol:
he got a nice car, Bobek u should post some pictures in this topic http://www.troopsofdeception.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1154

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net