It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you want/can you participate in a TOD tournament? How would you like it to be?
Poll ended at Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 pm
Yes, I want and can participate in a future TOD tournament of awesomeness! 47%  47%  [ 15 ]
No, I'm a scrub and I don't want to and can't be a part of this silly business. 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Since I want an awesome TOD tournament to take place I want it to be INF only. 28%  28%  [ 9 ]
Since I'm going to be part of this awesome TOD tournament I want it to be with vehicles. 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 32
 Post subject: Re: T(OD)ournament
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:27 pm 
=T.O.D=

Allright so now we're 10, the poll is up for a while longer though, hopefully more will join, if we get more than 10 we can split up into smaller squads.
If nobody else joins we could always do a squad v squad next sunday if that works for everyone so far :3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:29 pm 

Voted yes, I would take part and I think Infantry only would probably be the fairest way to do it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14 pm 

im up for some inter clan fun. if we have it on a night when i can get on then ill def join in and have fun. not bothered if it inf only or not just as long as i can get some tags

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:50 pm 
=T.O.D=

Allright, unless someone is against it it would be cool if we go through with this despite the current events.
Disclaimer: All the suggestions below are suggestions and not laws of norse gods that I'm dictating, feel free to come with changes.

I was thinking a best of three or best of five games.

To make the teams I was thinking we could either have a third party make them, decide on them as we meet up on TS the same night or appoint a team leader for each team that takes turns at picking one team member.

We will also need a procon user to volunteer to set the server right and switch to the right maps.

About the maps, we can either change every time a game is over, or keep the same map for every round.

For the maps or map I was thinking dawnbreaker might be good one, it'd be cool if you guys could come with suggestions for maps.

It would be great if we could get an even amount of players so anyone reading this who isn't part of this already please consider joining in :3

Lastly if anyone can't or doesn't want to do this anymore please post it, it'd be a shame to end up all alone on sunday xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:04 pm 
=T.O.D=

I do think this is a good idea...but Sunday just is not good for me. I will do my best to be around but would make no promises!

Therefore I will stay out of all decisions like maps etc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 pm 

i think picking leaders of the teams and letting them take turns to pick teams fro the people that show up on the night would be the best thing
best of 5 so we wont finish too quickly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:50 pm 
=T.O.D=

death-or-glory wrote:
I do think this is a good idea...but Sunday just is not good for me. I will do my best to be around but would make no promises!

DoG can't you name date and time that woukd work for you? You never know it might work for the others as well >:o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:04 pm 
=T.O.D=

6ungnir wrote:
death-or-glory wrote:

DoG can't you name date and time that woukd work for you? You never know it might work for the others as well >:o

Monday is my best night for gaming...Sunday is usually a case of 10.30pm and after, then again that's most of my nights now so don't
try and fit round me!! Thing is it's pretty stressy here at the mo as my son is coming up to his gcse exams & really feeling the pressure.
Therefore I am trying to be around to help him as much as I can, gaming really is low on my priority list. Stick to Sunday, I think it
will be your biggest chance of success getting this thing up and running ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 pm 
=T.O.D=

death-or-glory wrote:
Stick to Sunday, I think it will be your biggest chance of success getting this thing up and running ;)

Allrighty, well then if we say sunday, can people suggest times? It's pretty straightforward for me, I can be on any time anyday. (Within reason haha)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm 

how about 8:30 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next